What are cookies?
Cookies (so-called. "Cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the user terminal device and is designed for use with the Service web pages. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
Cookies are used to:
-Customizable web content to the preferences of the Service User and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow the Service User to identify the device and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
ability to make statistics that help us to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows the improvement of their structure and content;
-MAINTENANCE Service User sessions (after logging in), whereby the user is not required on every page of the Service to retype your login and password;
Within the site are used in two basic types of cookies:
-sesyjne (session cookies) - are temporary files that are stored in the device's terminal until I log out, leaving the website or disable software (web browser),
-fixed (persistent cookies) - the files are stored in the user terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
Types of cookies
As part of the Website may be the following types of cookies:
- "Essential" cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the Service, for example. Authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
- Cookies used to ensure safety, eg. Used to detect fraud in the authentication through the Service;
- "Performance" cookies, allowing the collection of information about how to use the web pages of the Service;
- "Functional" cookies, enable "remember" selected by the user settings and personalization of user interface, eg. In terms of the language or region from which the user font size, appearance, website, etc .;
- "Advertising" cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content users more suited to their interests.
The ability to delete cookies
Activities related to the storage and sending cookies are supported by web browsers and are invisible to the user. Most used browsers accept cookies by default. However, you can set your browser to be able to reject requests for storage of cookies at all or some cookies. This can be done using the settings in your browser. Before you decide to change the default settings but remember that a lot of cookies helps to increase the convenience of use. Disabling cookies may have an impact on how it will display our site in your browser.